NSW RSA training is required for anyone who works with liquor in NSW.
The cost of your NSW interim certificate and NSW Photo competency card is included in your enrolment fee.
*The fee for RSA training is $195.00 when you enrol and pre-pay with credit or debit card online. This fee includes the NSW Government Liquor and Gaming fees for your RSA interim certificate and Liquor & Gaming competency card. The cost of phone or invoiced enrolments is $205.00
So when you find the course, venue and date on our website that will suit you, save $10.00 by enrolling online via this website - pre-payment by credit or debit card (Visa or Mastercard is required for online enrolments)
*The fee for RSA training may differ in different locations or for in-house training.
- The fee for the NSW photo competency card is included in your RSA training fee, you will have nothing further to pay when you apply for your photo-card.
- Your card is valid for five years and serves as proof that you have completed the necessary course to work with alcohol in a NSW licensed venue
Three easy steps:
- Find your preferred training location and date for you class and enrol yourself or others online. CLICK HERE
Attend your class. See 'What to bring', below.
Course outcome. See headings below. You will need to present the interim certificate and 100 points of identification at a NSW Service Centre where you will be able to apply your photo competency card. Details of the 100 points ID accepted are printed on the back of your interim certificate.
You can look up your closest location with the Service NSW centre locator CLICK HERE.
Unit of competency:
Course content (overview):
- To pass the Responsible Service of Alcohol course you will need to complete the oral, written and practical assessments.
- Pre-course reading is not required. Your trainer will provide instruction and guidelines on the day. However, you are welcome to download and read the
What to bring:
- Blue or black pen and note paper
- One form of government issued photo identification (eg. Drivers licence or passport). Ideally an Australian driver’s licence or your passport.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- Ensure you read our Centre for Training Student handbook before enrolling, as it contains our terms and conditions. CLICK HERE
- Your USI, a pen and paper plus any food or refreshments (available to purchase at the venue, but not included in the course fee)
- You will be provided with a copy of the NSW RSA course handbook to use on the day. You can download a copy of the RSA course handbook here The handbook is updated when Liquor and Gaming NSW (Government) issue a new version.